01. What is the legality of HSV?
HSV is an Independent Autonomus Institution, functioning under lawful By-laws & Resolutions of HEIT, which is Registered under an appropriate Act of Govt. of India for its Statute existence.
02. Is HSV, itself a University? Or equivalent to any University?
No. HSV is neither a University nor a body equivalent to University.
03. Are HSV PROGRAMMES Recognized by UGC?
No. HSV does not come under the purview of UGC/AICTE/any Statutory Council, but it can function for achieving goals as per the Registered Aims & Objectives of HSV under HEIT, an Autonomous body, which is Registered under Government Act.
04. Is HSV Conducting Bachelors and or Masters Level Programmes?
Yes. HSV is Conducting Certificates,Diplomas,Bachelors and Masters level Programmes and final certification will be awarded after proper Training, Examinations and Evaluation.
05. Can you say that these PROGRAMMES are equivalent to UNIVERSITY DEGREES of concerned subjects for Employment in Private Sector?
It depends upon the discretion of the Employer. Some of the Software Companies and other Employers are providing Employment opportunities in India / UAE / other Countries, treating these Programs as equivalent to other relevant Degrees.
However, we never give any guarantee for this as this facility is under case to case basis and as per the appointment/ promotion rules of company to company.
06. Can you say that these HSV PROGRAMMES can be accepted in other Colleges / Universities for higher educational Opportunities?
HSV certification may be recognized for the higher Educational opportunities by the other Colleges / Universities but at their sole discretion only, especially in Abroad Colleges / Universities. However, we never give any guarantee for this.
07. Can you say that every HSV PROGRAMME is designed under the syllabus of UGC?
Yes. Each Programme is designed keeping an eye on the Syllabus & Nomenclatures that are prescribed by either UGC or relevant Government Boards to maintain common standards. In addition to this, we may incorporate some more new trends & techniques also for the immense benefit of our students under the guidance provided by our Academic Council from time to time.
08. When HSV is not Recognized by UGC, how your PROGRAMMES are helpful to the students?
HSV Programmes are fully knowledge oriented. Skill oriented. Job oriented. These Value Added Programmes are very much helpful to the students, who wish to learn a new subject thoroughly in both Theory & Practical modules, which ultimately provide them a good job in Private Sector. Especially, most of the students are getting skill-oriented jobs in Gulf /Abroad countries.
09. When HSV is not Recognized by UGC, how your CERTIFICATION can be ATTESTED by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India and as well as other Embassies?
It is admitted fact that the Private Certification can also be Attested by Mantralaya-Mumbai (State Government, Maharashtra), MEA & many Embassies. For some (Hague Convention) Countries, Embassy Attestation is also not necessary, but only MEA Attestation (Apostle) is enough.
10. How can you say that your Certification is Approved by Government of India?
We have uploaded the Letter issued by the DGET, Ministry of Labour, Government of India in this site, which is self-explanatory. (Please check under Recognition). As a matter of Fact, Government of India made out a very great policy to help the poor students, who underwent skill-oriented Training Programs in HSV (Private Autonomous Certifying Body), by allowing them to register their names in any Employment exchange functioning under any State/UT to obtain a suitable job. As such we can say that our CERTIFICATION is very much APPROVED & ALLOWED by Government of India for the EMPLOYMENT.